Anthony Contrino and Katie Stilo, co-founders of The Quarantine Collective, are excited to announce their newest endeavor: an e-cookbook!
What distinguishes this e-cookbook from the rest is that it is not just a collection of recipes, it also serves as a reference manual to empower home cooks. Every chapter opens with a series of appendices with advice and guidelines for readers to make their own substitutions and master the carefully curated recipes that follow.
Each appendix was penned by experts in their field:
- Eggs by Amy Currie, a James Beard awarded culinary producer, food stylist and recipe developer.
- Fruit & Veg by Michele Ragussis, an experienced executive chef, “Chopped” champion and founder of
- Chefs For Disaster Relief.
- Pasta by Anthony Contrino, an Italian-American food expert and host of The TODAY Show’s original
- digital series, “Saucy.”
- Meat by Matt Abdoo, a TODAY Show regular and chef/partner of Pig Beach.
- Dessert by Katie Stilo, a classically-trained pastry chef and TODAY Show food stylist, and Molly Wenk, a
- food stylist, culinary producer and host of Martha Stewart’s digital series, “Frosted.”
- Cocktails by Alejandro Mazza, a Milan-based sommelier and mixologist.
Recipe contributors include: Emmy-nominated and James Beard Award winning chef Jet Tila, Mark Anderson and Ryan Fey of Food Network’s “The Grill Dads,” Andrew Whitney of NYC’s Del Anima, Carrie Morey of Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit, lifestyle expert Chadwick Boyd and executive chef and author Stephen Collucci to name a few.
All proceeds benefit The James Beard Foundation's Open for Good campaign, supporting the recovery and rebuilding of an independent restaurant industry that is stronger than ever. The book is available, by making a donation of $10 or more. A link to download the e-book will be sent in the donation confirmation email.